A new quarrel with the FIA

Posted: May 16, 2006 by Neeraj in External, FIA, Formula-One, Max Mosely

As reported on HomeofSports

The FIA’s Max Mosley has now rejected a majority vote of the new Sporting Working Group, in Barcelona last week, to scrap plans for an engine development ‘freeze’ in 2008.

Mosley, meanwhile, sent a fax to teams on Monday clarifying that their vote against the ‘freeze’ would not be accepted because it is not a cost-neutral amendment.

He argued that teams lodged entry forms to compete beyond 2007 after the FIA published regulations that featured the multi-year ‘freeze’, indicating that the rule had been accepted.

Related Articles:

  • F1 governing body rejects team vote on engines freeze

TAGS: . . . . .

About these ads
Comments
  1. sukhi says:

    We need to throw the bozo out. Now!

  2. Neeraj says:

    I am all game ! And it really is high time Mad-Max step down, given his current mental condition.

  3. sukhi says:

    Here’s the thing I dont understand, the bozo stepped down, but those people/idiots BEGGED for him to reconsider!
    I would’ve been happy to make them all walk the plank then!

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s